Primrose House Resident's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current issues

+3
Admin
Jason
Charlie
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Current issues - Page 4 Empty Re: Current issues

Post by Yikun Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi Charlie and Jason,

Thanks for the efforts to secure the cupboard, well done! Really appreciated indeed.

May we also have a copy of the key? We are more than happy to contribute the cost!

Meanwhile, Abi, may we borrow your keys, as we need to submit the meter reading ASAP.

Yikun

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi Yikun,

I have one last spare key for the cupboard and you are welcome to have it. It ended up costing £3/key if you are are happy with that? It is probably a good thing that most of us have keys!

I will be out for most of this evening but will be in from around 7pm tomorrow evening. Feel free to drop down to my flat (flat 12) anytime tomorrow evening.

Thanks,

Charlie

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know that the kids might be back again. I haven't seen anything of them for several months but a friend who visited on Saturday afternoon saw someone hopping out of the garden over the fence at about 5.30ish.

Has anyone else seen anything recently? I guess we just need to keep our eyes open for anything going on.

Charlie

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:01 am

Hi Charlie,

I haven't seen anything for several months either, but have to admit not been looking that much. One time slightest sound and I was taking a peek out of a window to see what it was, but not really heard anything either.

I'll post if I see or hear anything in future. Hopefully the kids won't be a problem again. Think that little kid has moved away, as not seen him for ages or maybe he's just hibernated.

Fingers crossed we aren't going to have any problems again.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I think we can safely say the kids are back, I saw them a couple of times last week and have heard them (one in particular) on there very loud dirt bike several times this week, not to mention the suspicious smell in the comunal areas of the back block on Monday I think it was. I was also woken up at 5:30 this morning after someone rang my bell 3 times, I cannot definitely say it was them but who else is up at 5:30 in the morning?

I suggest we all keep an eye out for any damage or anti social behaviour and inform the police if necessary.

On the plus side, at least the cannot gain access to the meter cupboard ;-)

Cheers.

Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 pm

I also had my intercom buzzed at 5:30 this morning, just once and I ignored it as I very much doubted I'd be having surprise visitors or a delivery at that time.

Oh well will keep an eye out for anything.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks for the update guys. I haven't encountered them recently but will keep an eye out. I was hoping this whole thing had settled down. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum