Primrose House Resident's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything people think needs to be done?

2 posters

Go down

Anything people think needs to be done? Empty Anything people think needs to be done?

Post by Charlie Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:01 am

I don't think there is too much to be done in the car park at the moment. The back door (from the car park into the building) could do with a bit of a wipe down, but I was looking to do that at some point anyway. One thing I would suggest might be useful for the car park area would be a sign on the outside of the car park wall which identified the building. Visitors/taxis/delivery people have real trouble working out which set of flats is which.

A simple sign which mentioned that the building was called Primrose House and was number 95 on the road would solve this problem.

Any other thoughts?

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Anything people think needs to be done? Empty Re: Anything people think needs to be done?

Post by Admin Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:27 pm

I agree, it's on the 'wishlist' but we need to understand what is happening with the Management first. Great idea.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://primrosehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anything people think needs to be done? Empty Re: Anything people think needs to be done?

Post by Charlie Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 am

Thanks!

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum